Monday, November 9, 2009

The Last Thing--Reflection

  • What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? My favorite discovery was the fact that google has so much to offer....for free! I am know using google docs, reader and calendar. Also I plan to create a wiki for my spanish 2 class.
  • How has this program affected your lifelong learning goals? This program has helped me catch up on my technology. I thought that I new a lot of things since I am fairly young but I have realized all the cool stuff out there to use that I had never explored before.
  • Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I was surprised to have learned so much.
  • What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? Nothing that I can think of....I thought that the format was easy to use.
  • If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? Yes, because new things are created daily!
  • How will what you have learned influence your practice as a teacher or school librarian? I think it will make me a better teacher. I will definitely use many of the things that I have learned in this course in my classroom. I have already had my AP Spanish 4 class start blog sites so that they can blog in Spanish.
  • How do you plan to keep up with new developments in web 2.0? Recommend a way that you have found to be useful. I have RSS feeds from a few good technology blogs that I plan to keep up with and I also plan to continue to attend the technology pull-out sessions and staff development when offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment