Monday, November 9, 2009

Thing #23--Classroom 2.0

I really enjoyed playing around on this site! I really like the discussion forums and the relevance of the forums to what I am doing. I also like the easy to follow layout of the site. I read one of the discussions on daily podcasting lessons and I really enjoyed the information and ideas that I found. One of the teachers said that she started a podcasting club and that it was a good way to introduce her students to podcasting. I am very interested in using the info that I get from Classroom 2.0 with my AP Students.

Like I said earlier I already use social networking in my personal life. I can see the positive use of social networking for teachers as well. I think it would be very beneficial to our Spanish Department at JHHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment