Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thing #15--Delicious

Wow...I really needed this site about 6 months ago when I moved and had issues w/saving all of my precious bookmarks from my old school computer! I really love this site and the fact that it is accesable from the internet! This makes searching for quality content a lot faster as well. When I searched for "AP Spanish V" I actually got some good sites that I can use. I also like the fact that the organization makes the site user-friendly. Plus you can keep bookmarks private if you want. I went ahead and imported my bookmarks from my computer and I will definitely be using this site almost daily!

1 comment:

  1. I love Delicious too. It's a great place to start when you are searching for sites too since you can look at everyone else's bookmarks as well.

    ReplyDelete